We are a diverse Australian owned family business offering freight distribution and warehousing services over the last 30 years. We strive to maintain our competitive edge in the industry and pride ourselves on our high levels of service, safety and corporate culture.
The successful applicants must:
- Hold an MC license.
- Have experience in coupling and uncoupling trailers.
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated.
- Be experienced in operating a yard/tug truck.
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic.
- Have excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Possess a professional manner and presentation.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Be Dangerous Goods aware.
- Have a good working knowledge of Sydney and surrounding regions.
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes audiometric and drug and alcohol testing.