HR Driver - Murarrie
Vellex is a diverse Australian owned family business offering freight distribution and warehousing services over the last 35 years. We strive to maintain our competitive edge in the industry and pride ourselves on our high levels of service, safety, and corporate culture.
Through our continued growth, we currently have a position available for experience HR Driver to join our safety focused company out of our Murarrie depot.
Start time: 7:00am
The successful applicants must:
- Willing to be flexible with start times.
- Carton delivery experience
- Multidrop experience
- Have a good clean driver history.
- Have experience driving in the Transport and Logistics Industry.
- A minimum of one year experience operating a HR vehicle.
- A sound understanding of Load Restraint.
- Possess excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Have a reliable personality and good work ethic.
- Have a professional manner and presentation.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Have Dangerous Goods awareness.
- Linehaul driving experience
- Have sound knowledge of the Brisbane and surrounding regions.
What’s on offer:
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-time position
- Uniforms supplied
- Supportive and collaborative leadership
- Career development opportunities to drive you forwards
- Training programs to upskill
- Opportunity to gain additional accreditation and licences
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program to support you and your family
- Onsite Parking
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes audiometric, drug and alcohol testing.